Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services (HHS 2018 ACL AOA EJSG 0265)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.747.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 10, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 25, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 22 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 18 Internet Crimes Against Children Task Forces: Forensic Capacity Hiring Program for Wounded Veterans
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2018 ACL AOA EJSG 0265) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2018 ACL CIP NWBC 0285||No Wrong Door System Business Case Development|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF YO 1353||Street Outreach Program|
|RDRC RDRC 18 01||Retirement and Disability Research Consortium|
|HHS 2018 ACF OCC TH 1365||Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Implementation and Expansion Grants|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF CA 1351||Community Collaborations to Strengthen and Preserve Families|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF CO 1360||Strengthening Child Welfare Systems to Achieve Expected Child and Family Outcomes|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA IERC 0292||Native American Elder Justice Initiative|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD DDTI 0303||Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Implementation Grants|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF CY 1354||Basic Center Program|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF SR 1358||Sexual Risk Avoidance Education Program|
|HHS 2018 ACF ORR ZT 1356||Direct Services for Survivors of Torture|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA ADCC 0306||National Alzheimer's Call Center|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA ADPI 0307||Alzheimer's Disease Programs to States and Communities|
|HHS 2018 ACF ORR ZT 1357||Technical Assistance to the Survivors of Torture Program|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA INNU 0300||Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services|
|HHS 2018 ACF OCSE FD 1368||Using Digital Marketing to Increase Participation in the Child Support Program|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD DNPA 0293||State of the States in Developmental Disabilities-On-going Data Collection and Information Dissemination|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R01 1381||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- City of New Haven in New Haven County, Connecticut|
|HHS 2018 ACF ORR RB 1361||Refugee Technical Assistance Program|
|HHS 2018 ACF OPRE PH 1378||Center for Research on Hispanic Children and Families|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2018 ACL AOA EJSG 0265", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: