Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU (G18AS00035)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 10, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 27, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $35,250.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: DoD Ovarian Cancer Investigator-Initiated Research Award
Previous opportunity: Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G18AS00035) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 18 FA 0052||DEP for the Nation: State Plans|
|W81XWH 18 OCRP CDA||DoD Ovarian Cancer Clinical Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 OCRP PA||DoD Ovarian Cancer Pilot Award|
|W81XWH 18 OCRP IIRA||DoD Ovarian Cancer Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 OCRP OCA||DoD Ovarian Cancer, Ovarian Cancer Academy- Early-Career Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 18 OCRP OMCDA||DoD Ovarian Cancer, Omics Consortium Development Award|
|DE FOA 0001912||Computational Chemical Sciences Research|
|L18AS00006||BLM JFSP Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN)|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPKT 0254||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Center on Knowledge Translation for Technology Transfer|
|NPS 18 NERO 0028||Multi-Scale Program in Virginia to Assess Change in the Acid-Base of Mountain Streams|
|CRANBAA18 0006||3-Dimensional Modeling and Simulation for Lifetime Predictions|
|NNH18ZHA004C||Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR) International Space Station (ISS) Flight Opportunity|
|W81XWH18PRMRPFPA||DoD PRMRP Focused Program Award|
|W81XWH18PRMRPTTDA||DoD PRMRP Technology/Therapeutic Development Award|
|W81XWH18PRMRPDA||DoD PRMRP Discovery Award|
|W81XWH18PRMRPIIRA||DoD PRMRP Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 BMFRP IDA||DoD Bone Marrow Failure Idea Development Award|
|DE FOA 0001906||Duration Addition to Electricity Storage (DAYS)|
|W81XWH 18 GWIRP QRA||Gulf War Illness, Qualitative Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 GWIRP IIFRA||Gulf War Illness, Investigator-Initiated Focused Research Award|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G18AS00035", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: