OJJDP FY 18 Internet Crimes Against Children Task Forces: Forensic Capacity Hiring Program for Wounded Veterans (OJJDP 2018 13545)
- The Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OJJDP FY 18 Internet Crimes Against Children Task Forces: Forensic Capacity Hiring Program for Wounded Veterans" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.543.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 16, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 01, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services
Previous opportunity: NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation in Safety, Health, and Wellness in the Criminal Justice System
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OJJDP 2018 13545) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OJJDP 2018 13560||OJJDP FY 18 National Juvenile Court Data Archive|
|OJJDP 2018 13521||OJJDP FY 18 Child Abuse Training for Judicial and Court Personnel|
|OJJDP 2018 13720||OJJDP FY 18 VOCA Training and Technical Assistance for Child Abuse Prosecutors|
|BJA 2018 13570||BJA FY 18 Local Law Enforcement Crime Gun Intelligence Center Integration Initiative|
|INL18CA0022 INLC DEVELOPARMENIA 03232018||Corruption and Human Rights Curriculum Development in Armenia|
|SFOP0004266||East Asia and Pacific Program to Combat Wildlife Trafficking|
|NIJ 2018 14121||NIJ FY18 Criminal Justice Requirements and Resources Consortium|
|OJJDP 2018 13504||OJJDP FY 18 VOCA Support for Children's Advocacy Centers|
|OJJDP 2018 13707||OJJDP FY 18 Improving Juvenile Reentry Programs Capacity for Data Collection, Analysis, and Reporting|
|OJJDP 2018 13512||OJJDP FY 18 Mentoring Research Partners Program|
|OJJDP 2018 13564||OJJDP FY 18 Redesign Study of OJJDP's Juveniles in Corrections Data Collections|
|OJJDP 2018 13708||OJJDP FY 18 Juvenile Reentry Research and Evaluation Program|
|OJJDP 2018 13554||OJJDP FY 18 Initiative To Develop a Research-Based Practice Guide To Prevent and Reduce Youth Violence in Communities|
|OJJDP 2018 13546||OJJDP FY 18 Second Chance Act Ensuring Public Safety and Improving Outcomes for Youth in Confinement and While Under Community Supervision|
|OJJDP 2018 13502||OJJDP FY 18 Second Chance Act Addressing the Needs of Incarcerated Parents With Minor Children|
|INL18GR0027 EA TRIALADVOCACY 04112018||Vietnam Criminal Trial Advocacy Project|
|OJJDP 2018 13556||OJJDP FY 18 Law Enforcement-Youth Field Initiated Research and Evaluation Program|
|OJJDP 2018 13510||OJJDP FY 18 State System Enhancements for Youth Offenders|
|72016918RFA00005||Constituencies for Judicial Reform in Serbia|
|SFOP0004951||Myanmar and Thailand Law Enforcement Forensic Capacity Assessment and Training|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OJJDP 2018 13545", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: