Apply for A19AC00056
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "White Earth Fire Management Cooperative Agreement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.035.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 24, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 24, 2019 Notice of Award Only, please do not submit proposals in response to this Notice. Thank you..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $330,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: African American Civil Rights (AACR) History Grants
Previous opportunity: Limited Competition: Pediatric Brain Tumor Consortium (UM1 Clinical Trials Required)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for A19AC00056
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (A19AC00056) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F20AS00007||FY20 Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety Program (Section 10 Hunter Education Grant Program) Region 5 Northeast Region|
|F20AS00006||Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program Region 5 Northeast Region|
|F20AS00008||Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education Region 5 Northeast Region|
|F20AS00003||Region 3 Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|F20AS00001||Region 3 Wildlife Restoration Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|F20AS00018||2020 National Fish Habitat Action Plan|
|F20AS00019||2020 National Fish Passage Program|
|F20AS00011||Deer Creek Irrigation District Fish Passage Project Implementation Phase 2|
|F20AS00022||Wild Lahontan Cutthroat Trout: Genetic Evaluation of Recovery|
|BOR PN 19 N027||Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "A19AC00056", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.