Apply for RFA CA 19 059
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the education, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Limited Competition: Pediatric Brain Tumor Consortium (UM1 Clinical Trials Required)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.395.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 23, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 13, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Health
Next opportunity: White Earth Fire Management Cooperative Agreement
Previous opportunity: Nanoscale Interactions
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA CA 19 059
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA CA 19 059) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA DA 20 027||Single Cell Opioid Responses in the Context of HIV (SCORCH) Program: Data Coordination, Analysis, and Scientific Outreach (UM1 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA CA 19 059", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.