U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Alumni Small Grants Competition 2019 (SVM700 19 PAS 005)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Vietnam in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Alumni Small Grants Competition 2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 23, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 31, 2019 Vietnam time, 11h59 p.m. March 31, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Coordinating Center for Type 1 Diabetes TrialNet (U01 Clinical Trial Required)
Previous opportunity: Algorithms for Threat Detection
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SVM700 19 PAS 005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005483||FY19 Global Biosecurity Engagement Program Activities|
|SFOP0005488||FY19 Countering Ballistic Missile and Related Technology Proliferation|
|SFOP0005489||FY19 Countering DPRK Missile and Nuclear Program|
|SFOP0005484||FY19 Global Nuclear Security Engagement Activities|
|SFOP0005486||FY19 Global Chemical Security Engagement Activities|
|SFOP0005487||FY19 Iraq Chemical and Biological Threat Reduction Activities|
|SFOP0005481||DRL Promotes Worker Rights in Indonesia|
|SFOP0005482||DRL Promotes Worker Rights in Kazakhstan|
|DHS USCG 2019 001||National Nonprofit Organization Grant Program|
|003 FY2019||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH PROGRAM|
|USGS 19 FA 0029||Notice of Intent: Advanced Warning of Volcanic Activity Using Digital Telemetry Networks at Alaska Volcanoes|
|SFOP0005490||FY19 Open Source Research and Capacity Building to Counter Nonproliferation Challenges|
|F19AS00058||State of the Birds Grant: Piping Plover|
|DOSRUS19GR002||U.S. Embassy Moscow Public Affairs Section FY 2019 Annual Program Statement (APS) Small Grants|
|CMS 1Y1 19 001 063129||Healthy Kids 2019|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 002||Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 001||Silicon Valley Entrepreneurship Program|
|72068519RFA00003||NIGER GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABILITY AND POLICY REFORM ACTIVITY|
|OVW 2019 15806||OVW FY 2019 Training and Services to End Violence Against Women with Disabilities Grant Program|
|F19AS00060||Gunnison Sagegrouse Habitat Restoration|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SVM700 19 PAS 005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: