Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Coordinating Center for Type 1 Diabetes TrialNet (U01 Clinical Trial Required) (RFA DK 18 509)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the food and nutrition, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Coordinating Center for Type 1 Diabetes TrialNet (U01 Clinical Trial Required)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.847.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 09, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 21, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition, Health
Next opportunity: NATIONAL TRIBAL AIR ASSOCIATION OPERATIONS
Previous opportunity: U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Alumni Small Grants Competition 2019
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA DK 18 509) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA DK 18 008||Type 1 Diabetes TrialNet Clinical Network Hub (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DK 19 006||Kidney Technology Development Research Education Program (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DK 19 002||Nutrition Obesity Research Centers (NORCs) (P30 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA DK 19 004||Silvio O. Conte Digestive Diseases Research Core Centers (P30 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA DK 18 512||Limited Competition: Follow-up on Subjects, Integrative Data Analysis and Measurement of Viral Antibodies in The Environmental Determinants of Diabetes in The Young Study (TEDDY) (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA DK 18 509", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: