Climate Change Research Support (F17AS00101)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Climate Change Research Support" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.669.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 13, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 23, 2017 RECIPIENT HAS BEEN SELECTED.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $99,231.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Public Health Leader Fellowship Program (PHLFP)
Previous opportunity: University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Service
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00101) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00103||Rhinoceros and Tiger Conservation Fund|
|NOAA NMFS WCRO 2017 2005154||Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund|
|NOAA NOS IOOS 2017 2005149||FY2017 Ocean Technology Transition Project|
|NOAA NMFS AK 2017 2005163||Alaska Native Organization Co-Management Funding Program|
|ITA INA OPCM 2017 2004912||Market Development Cooperator Program 2017|
|NOAA NMFS NCBO 2017 2005170||Fiscal Year 2017 Chesapeake Bay-Watershed Education and Training Program-Capacity Building|
|NOAA OAR SG 2017 2005177||NOAA Sea Grant 2017 Aquaculture Initiative: Addressing Impediments to Aquaculture Opportunities|
|NOAA OAR SG 2017 2005176||NOAA Sea Grant 2017 Aquaculture Initiative: Integrated Projects to Increase Aquaculture Production|
|F17AS00133||U.S. Program Support to the Arctic Councilâ¿¿s Conservation of Arctic Flora and Fauna (CAFF) Working Group|
|NOAA NMFS GARFO 2017 2005175||Massachusetts Marine Animal Disentanglement Grant|
|NOAA SEC OED 2017 2005168||Cooperative Program for Atmospheric Science Education|
|F17AS00168||Treaty Indian Catch Monitoring Program|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2018 2005158||Great Lakes Bay Watershed Education and Training Program (B-WET) FY18|
|NOAA NMFS GARFO 2017 2005209||Implementing Actions in Support of Recovery of Atlantic Salmon and Their Ecosystems|
|F17AS00211||Tribal Wildlife Grants Program|
|F17AS00224||Missouri TSMD RCDP|
|F17AS00228||UMR Watershed Asian Carps Early Detection and Rapid Assessment Surveillance Program: Collaborative Zooplankton Community Dynamics Graduate Research Program|
|F17AS00239||Climate Change Research Support|
|F17AS00270||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00101", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: