Apply for P17AS00484
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Pilot Program: Bioacoustic Assay of Marine Ecosystem Health and Diversity at Channel Islands National Park." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 11, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 20, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $29,955.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Independence Visitor Center - Operation, Use and Maintenance
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00484
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00484) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00206||Title: BLM-MT, Greater Sage Grouse Habitat Research in the Sagebrush Focal Area of North Central Montana, Glasgow Field Office, North Central Montana District|
|P17AS00488||Trail maintenance Cosby and Big Creek trails system|
|F17AS00310||Mid Klamath River Fall Chinook Spawner Survey|
|L17AS00210||BLM CA Rock Art and the Public CASO Applegate Bakersfileld Field Offices|
|NPS 17 NERO 0089||Manage Forest Gaps at Morristown National Historical Park|
|USGS FA 17 0278||Notice of Intent: Surficial Mapping Sister and Sumnerville Quads, Cass Co MI, Coalition Program|
|NPSNOIGLCA1701079||Connecting Youth to Parks through Conservation|
|P17AS00490||Development of Technical Reference Materials|
|P17AS00493||Cooperative GIS Research and Support for Cultural Resource condition Assessment and Cultural GIS Data Management|
|F17AS00311||Mississippi River Basin 2017 Asian Carp Partnership Projects for USFWS Funding|
|P17AS00497||Notice of Intent: Local Youth Employment in Southern Arizona, aka Next Generation Ranger Corps Program (NextGen)|
|L17AS00208||BLM-(MT), Fish Impediment Inventory Along Montanaâ¿¿s HiLine, North Central Montana District|
|NPSNOIVALL1701088||Resilient Landscapes: Watershed Restoration on the Valles Caldera NP|
|P17AS00500||Multi-Element Chemical Analysis of Slave Village Soils at Cumberland Island National Seashore|
|NPSNOIGUMO1701021||Trail Repair & Restoration of Landscapes|
|F17AS00315||Cabo Rojo NWR VISTA|
|NPSNOIGUMO1701025||Trail Repair and Restoration|
|USGS FA 17 0279||Notice of Intent: Glacial Mapping of Western Waushara County Wisconsin|
|USGS FA 17 0312||Notice of Intent - Three-Dimensional Geologic Mapping in Cayuga County, New York|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00484", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.