Apply for F17AS00214
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the community development, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year 2018 Boating Infrastructure Grant Program (Tier 1 - State)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.622.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 18, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 11, 2017 This due date allows applications to be received and evaluated prior to the FBMS blackout period. It is 117 days after the estimated posting date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: BLM CA Southern California Botanical Projects
Previous opportunity: Santa Rosa and San Miguel Islands Fox Demographic Analyses
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00214
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00214) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00215||Boating Infrastructure Grant Program (Tier 2 - National)|
|F17AS00336||Bridging traditional ecological knowledge with modern land management|
|NPS NOIP18AC00179||Lewis and Clark Expedition Exhibit Development- LECL|
|F18AS00160||Sportfishing and Boating Safety Act|
|F18AS00161||Sportfishing and Boating Safety Act|
|F19AS00201||Sportfishing and Boating Safety Act|
|F19AS00202||Sportfishing and Boating Safety Act|
|NPS NOIPAC00002||Partnership in Resource Enhancement, Protection and Education- NIOB|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00214", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.