Apply for BOR GP 19 N005
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Developing a Collaborative Environment for Sharing Geographic Information Systems (GIS)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 26, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: EducationUSA Adviser Position
Previous opportunity: Working Together to Combat the Dark Web of Human Trafficking
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BOR GP 19 N005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR GP 19 N005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L19AS00085||NV Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management|
|P19AS00266||Inform and Redirect Visitors During Redwood Renewal Projects|
|P19AS00267||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2019 SPNHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|L19AS00087||Wyoming Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program|
|L19AS00070||BLM Idaho Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|USGS 19 FA 0238||Deployment of an Acoustic Deterrent System for Bigheaded Carp on the Wabash River|
|L19AS00036||BLM CA Forest and Woodlands Resource Management Program|
|L19AS00073||BLM-ES, Cultural and Paleontological Resource Managment Program|
|L19AS00031||BLM Idaho 2019 Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Projects|
|L19AS00069||BLM CA RECREATION AND VISITOR SERVICES|
|USGS 19 FA 0205||Use of CO2 and chemical agents to control invasive red swamp crayfish (Procambarus clarkii) in ponds and burrows|
|NPS NOIP19AC00367||Pitcher's Thistle Demography Database Management and Analysis Collaboration - SLBE|
|L19AS00077||ORWA 2019 Invasive and Noxious Plant Management Master Funding Opportunity|
|P19AS00270||Advance Access to and Preservation of Museum Collections|
|P19AS00271||Cultural Landscape Inventory for the Navajo Settlement Landscape|
|P19AS00269||Promote Management of National Park Service Collections|
|N624731920020||Mosquito Abatement and Vector Control at Naval Weapon Station, Seal Beach California|
|W912DR1920003||FLTP Data Collection at Corps Facilities|
|P19AS00272||Researching Indigenous Communities along El Camino Real de los Tejas NHT|
|NPS NOIP19AC00256||CESU GLNF: Early Detection and Control of Invasive Mussels - APIS|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR GP 19 N005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.