Develop Historic Resource Study for Meridian Hill Park and its relation to the Civil Rights Movement (P17AS00765)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Develop Historic Resource Study for Meridian Hill Park and its relation to the Civil Rights Movement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 31, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 08, 2017 This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPSs intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition. Notice of Intent to Award, not a request for applications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $57,850.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Resilient and Responsive Health Systems (RRHS) Initiative – South Sudan
Previous opportunity: Student Experience in National Trails Interdisciplinary Course Development
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00765) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR DO 17 N032||Ephemeral Tributary Sediment Transport Measurement|
|ONDCP DEW 2017||Drug Early Warning Signals from High Risk Populations|
|CRANBAA18 001||Time-Varying Nuclear Decay Parameters|
|NPS 17 NERO 0207||Development of a Web-based System to Geoenable NER Parks and Programs|
|F17AS00450||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Units|
|F17AS00449||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit|
|W911NF17S0003 SCHVPS||SILICON CARBIDE HIGH-VOLTAGE POWER SWITCHES|
|W911NF17S0003 SCAPOPS||SILICON CARBIDE ADVANCED PACKAGING OF POWER SEMICONDUCTORS II|
|S17AS00005||Mine Drainage Technology Initiative (MDTI) Cooperative Agreement Program|
|P17AS00794||Create Thematic Web Exhibits Highlighting Civil Rights Movement using NCR Museum Collections|
|P17AS00804||National Water Trail Conceptual Plan|
|F17AS00453||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|G18AS00006||STATEMAP - The State Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
|F17AS00459||Survey to Assess the Status of the Texas Hornshell Freshwater Mussels|
|F17AS00466||Cooperative Agreement - Endangered Species Act|
|DE FOA 0001811||Collaborative Research in Magnetic Fusion Energy Sciences on Long-Pulse International Stellarator Facilities|
|17 599||Partnerships for Research and Education in Materials|
|F17AS00478||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
|17 602||Leading Engineering for America's Prosperity, Health, and Infrastructure|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2017 0003||Dynamically and Controllably Reconfigurable Antennas through Physical Deformation Processes|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00765", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: