3D Elevation Program (3DEP) (G18AS00078)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "3D Elevation Program (3DEP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.817.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 19, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2019 Proposals for lidar acquisition are due by 500 PM ET on 9 November 2018. The BAA will remain open and proposals received after the initial due date will be considered for review until 30 September 2019 or until such time as the BAA is cancelled through an amendment or another BAA is issued additional selections will be made depending on availability of funding and evaluation of proposals consistent with the evaluation criteria provided herein. Amendments to this BAA may be issued in the event that additional funding or geographically targeted partnership opportunities become available during the open period of this BAA..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Algorithms for Threat Detection
Previous opportunity: OVVI Trailhead Parking Area at Lake Welchel
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G18AS00078) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G19AS00004||Cooperative Research Units Program FY 2019|
|NOAA OAR OWAQ 2019 2005820||FY2019 Office of Weather and Air Quality Research Programs|
|DE FOA 0002015||Advanced Technologies for Enhanced Oil Recovery|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2019 2005754||Collaborative Science, Technology, and Applied Research (CSTAR) Program|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005810||National Competitive Harmful Algal Bloom Programs|
|F19AS00001||Central Valley Project Improvement Act- Anadromous Fish Restoration Program|
|F19AS00018||R packages for enhancing the Geospatial Population Estimator (GSPE) of moose in Alaska.|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2019 2005832||FY19 Dr Nancy Foster Scholarship Program|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005821||2019 Deep Coral Reef Ecosystem Studies Program: American Samoa|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005822||2019 Regional Ecosystem Prediction Program (REPP): Understanding Coral Ecosystem Connectivity in the Hawaiian Archipelago|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2019 2005800||National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS) Land Acquisition and Construction Program for Fiscal Year 2019|
|F19AS00026||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2019 2005862||2019 Pacific Northwest Bay-Watershed Education and Training|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2019 2005826||2019 Partnerships for Hawaiian Monk Seal Recovery and Conservation|
|NOAA OAR OAP 2019 2005791||Regional Ocean Acidification Observing Optimization Study (OOS-OA19)|
|F19AS00015||Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2019 2005858||FY2019 NOAA Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Hawaii Program|
|NOAA OAR OAR TPO 2019 2005899||FY 2019 SMALL BUSINESS INNOVATION RESEARCH (SBIR) PROGRAM|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2019 2005889||FY 2019 Community-based Restoration Program Coastal and Marine Habitat Restoration Grants|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G18AS00078", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: